Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

What the heck happened?


THIS AND THAT
Meet the Tuminator

(Thanks to NealeNews.com for the link)

I know it's because of age, time, and priorities - and even steroid abuse. But, man.....

Don't get me wrong. I don't judge a person by their physique. A security official at a bodybuilding event would laugh me out the door if I told him I was a competitor myself.

But Arnold made himself through his body image. It can take a person aback to see that body undergo the natural and understandable processes of life, as well as the stresses and time constraints of a very important public servant.

But, man.....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?