Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

FYI


I have made a change to the way I present posts on the main and archive pages. I am no longer a slave to the blogger provided method of posting a "read more" link at the end of each post. Instead, I can now place it on any post I choose. It should make for some less awkward reading, I hope. We'll see.

But it does mean that I have to start fresh and all prior posts have to be viewed from the archives, which can be accessed from the sidebar.

Note: Therefore, posts made prior to March 24, 2005 are a bit awkward. In order to view the full post, simply click on the post header and it should take you there. For even older posts, there is no worry, since the full post is displayed on the archive page without a "read more" link anyhow.

Confused? Good.


Comments:
share!!!
Tell me how you did it!

Victor

 
_____________________________

Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?