Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Canadian Liberal Media Bias 101


Bush and Harper together at a press conference (Photo by AP)
MEDIA WATCH

As I'm watching the coverage of Harper's trip to Washington, I've been struck by how many times the Canadian media has made it a point to refer to Harper and Bush as ideological comrades.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall the press ever referring to Jean Chretien and Bill Clinton as fellow liberals, even though that's exactly what they are.

You see, this is what happens when you have a press corps dominated by people who think conservatives are the other guy.

It's a textbook case of media bias.




<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?