Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

Ho Hum Bob Rae


I watched Bob Rae's interview on CTV's Question Period today. I have to say, I can't recall the last time I've seen a candidate try to coast his way to leadership like this. I mean, he sits back in his chair, wearing his red golf shirt with jacket, and treats the interview like it was a conversation with an old pal of his in the media, Craig Oliver. And he's been that way throughout the entire leadership race. If I'm a member of the Liberal Party of Canada, I'm asking myself this question: Just why in the world do you want to run my party and my country, dude? As far as I'm concerned, I don't think he's providing an adequate answer to that kind of question. I don't care how much money you've raised or how much organization you have behind you, at some point you have to look like you're excited about what you're doing, don't you?




<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?