Saturday, October 14, 2006
Iggy tactic #17183
- Make a boneheaded remark.
- Justify the boneheaded remark by saying you "tell it like it is."
- Explain the boneheaded remark in ways only you can understand.
- Leave others scratching their heads about what it is that you're actually saying.
- Keep telling people you're "telling it like it is."
- Assume that those who still don't understand you are boneheads not worthy of your presence.
- Keep making boneheaded remarks that somehow only you can explain and nobody else can, but keep telling everyone you're just "telling it like it is."
- Keep telling people this is why you're ready to win an election tomorrow.
- Do it all with a straight face.
UPDATE (12:21 pm): By the way, that a politician receives as much attention as Iggy does can't be a good thing. At some point, you become a spectacle. He might already be there.
UPDATE (12:40 pm): Oh, and when everything on the above list fails, just throw some mud at your chief rival. That oughta do it.