Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

I'm switching to Firefox


I have been contemplating a switch in browser for a while, but chose not to because I felt that Microsoft was still the standard. But I have had enough. There were just too many times where I found myself actually having to use Firefox because Explorer was making a mess of some web pages, especially those containing video and other moving parts. So, I've decided to stop relying on Firefox as a fallback remedy and, instead, will be using it full-time. From what I understand, it should be a far more pleasant experience. I'm looking forward to it.

UPDATE (1:03 pm): Firefox checks my spelling as I type! I'm already impressed. Does it dust my keyboard, too? Wow.


Comments:
I use FF all the time, on my Win and Liux boxes. I've usedSuse for my desktop box exclusively for a year now. Three plugins/extensions I really like:
- Web Developer
- Text Size Toolbar
- Colorzilla

You'll be amazed at the amount of info available through the first plugin, and the Text (Re)Sizer is useful when surfing.

 
_____________________________

Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?