Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

More bizarre Dion messaging


I guess when you make the mistake of saying you're never going to attack a political opponent, you end up with the confused messaging we continue to get from Liberal leader Stephane Dion.

a) Dion actually does attack Harper in the very same ads he uses to say that it's Harper that's doing all the attacking.

b) Dion does nothing to address Harper's attacks on the fiscal imbalance. Instead, he's crying about being attacked by Harper, while attacking Harper himself.

c) Just how long do the Dion Liberals think they can go on with this charade? As one Liberal blogger keeps saying, stop crying and start acting like an adult opposition already!

UPDATE (5:06 pm): Well, Dion says that the ads do rebut the charges on the fiscal imbalance made by Harper. Given that I can't understand the French language ads posted on the Liberal Web site, I guess I'll have to take his word for it.

I just wonder if there's anything in those ads about why he voted against the fiscal imbalance transfers in the last federal budget. I probably don't have to know French to know the answer to that one, do I?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?