Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Sunday, September 02, 2007

 

I suppose it was inevitable


A U.S. Senator gets caught trying to have sex in a toilet stall, and the usual suspects come out and suggest we open up the floodgates.

This has always been curious logic to me. A behaviour is considered bad, but people will do it anyhow, so let's just celebrate the bad behaviour. Odd.

I do think people can refrain from undesirable sexual behaviour, and have done so. Yet I suppose that's a hard message to sell in a society that increasingly promotes and celebrates a sexual free-for-all. To top it off, we have people writing books saying we're not sexually liberated enough.

At this rate, I wonder what kind of bizarro sex we'll be celebrating in twenty years. Gulp.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?