Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Sunday, June 22, 2008

 

Dion's double standard on political dialogue


More of what Stephane Dion has to say about debating in politics:

And let me tell you one thing ... I will always debate in a respectful way, in a meaningful way, because it's what Canadians deserve.
Oh really. So, is accusing the prime minister of being an accomplice to a criminal act an example of debating in a respectful and meaningful way, Mr. Dion?

I wish that sometimes someone would call him on this kind of stuff. But I guess the media is willing to have him hold onto something. And, for now, it's his reputation as a politician of integrity and decency, which I personally think he has sullied.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?