Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Monday, September 07, 2009

 

Another try


I think I might give this blogging thing another shot. It doesn't hurt to have one if you're a writer like me. So, why not?

I stopped doing it for a variety of reasons. I think the blog became too political, which will probably happen again. I also didn't work at the networking part of it, so the response wasn't what I would have liked.

Nevertheless, we'll see how it goes this time around, and maybe something good will come of it. Who knows?

UPDATE (10:44 am): By the way, it's been a while, so there may be more than a few kinks to work out before this thing runs smoothly again. We'll see.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?