Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Thursday, September 10, 2009

 

(Updated) Conversion on the road to.....Phoenix?


I dunno, about a few weeks ago or so: Doug MacLean, during his radio show at the Fan 590, basically takes sides against Jim Balsillie in the latter's bid to buy the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes.

This morning: Doug MacLean, during the Big Early morning show at the Fan 590, confirms that he will now be a major advisor to Jim Balsillie in the latter's effort to buy and own the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes.

Obvious questions: What's changed? And if he can change his mind, can others on the NHL side do so as well?

(Note: the reasons could have been given during MacLean's appearance this morning, but I was half asleep. Once I realized what they were talking about, I was fully awake.)

UPDATE (Sat. Sep. 12, 8:47 pm): And I guess I'm not the only one who noticed MacLean's conversion, since it serves as the starting point of a shout-fest between him and a rather peeved sports radio host.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?