Second Thots

Sometimes one has to step back, take pause, and have some "second thots"

Sunday, November 14, 2010

 

Greg Sorbara: Grumpy Old Man


From Christina Blizzard's column today in the Toronto Sun:
Vaughan MPP Greg Sorbara is particularly piqued that his old friend has crossed the line into partisan politics.

I have always had a great deal of respect for the work that Julian Fantino has done in the area of law enforcement,” Sorbara told me in an interview.

“I have always considered him a friend. 

“In that regard, it has been my impression that throughout his years in law enforcement, he has always remained several steps above the fray of partisan politics,” he said.

“So, I was surprised indeed that so soon after completing his work for the provincial Liberal government, that he would cast his lot with a party for whom I have so little respect,” he said.
Poor little Greg Sorbara. A respected former police commissioner whom his government appointed ends up joining the Tories, and he gets mad. I guess the term "Grumpy Old Men" exists for a reason, doesn't it.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home











This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?